is a carefully crafted Android framework that includes:
- DI - injection of Views, Fragments, Services, etc.
- ORM - efficient persistence utilizing Cursors & fluent API.
- EventBus for posting event notifications.
- Simple JSON (de)serialization capable of handling nested objects.
- Improved AsyncTask & IntentService with Exceptions & result reporting support.
- Logger that figures out tag itself & logs any object.
- RESTClient for GETting, PUTting, POSTing, DELETing & InputStream-getting,
also speaks JSON.
- ImageFetcher to asynchronously attach images to ImageViews, with caching,
cross-fade & transformation support.
- Numerous Utils.
- Fragments support: native on 3.0+ and either
or ActionBarSherlock-backed on 2.2+.
All these features come in an under 300kB jar which means →0 overengineering.
More useful code: https://gist.github.com/yanchenko