is a carefully crafted Android framework that includes:
- DI - injection of Views, Fragments, Services, anything.
- ORM - efficient persistence utilizing Cursors & fluent API.
- EventBus for subscribing to and posting events.
- Simple JSON (de)serialization capable of handling nested objects.
- XML deserialization, similar to JSON.
- Improved AsyncTask & IntentService with Exceptions & result reporting support.
- Logger that figures out tag itself & logs any object.
- RESTClient for GETting, PUTting, POSTing, DELETing & InputStream-getting, also speaks JSON.
- ImageFetcher to asynchronously attach images to ImageViews, with caching, cross-fade & transformation support.
- Numerous Utils.
These features are available on Android 2.2+ & come in an under 300kB jar (→0 overengineering).
- Getting Started
- Dependency Injection
- Object-Relational Mapping
- JSON (de)serialization
- XML deserialization
- Event Bus
- Working in Background
- DroidParts Support Library
- Custom Converters
More useful code: https://gist.github.com/yanchenko